Wednesday, January 18, 2017

This design gets me! It is a band poster that was created in 2014 by Billy Bauman. I really like the style of concert posters like this one because of the color schemes that are used for things like this. I think designs like this one that make you feel a certain way can be considered successful. I think the main thing that makes me love this is definitely the color scheme, this has really good contrast and balance. I love the diagonal lines that lead the eye to different parts of the poster. I also really love unexpected artwork like this poster. It takes a lot of creativity to create something that you have never seen before. The forms in this design are very intriguing for me because it is broken up in a very interesting way. I like the textures that makes it look like it is vintage and the intricate design around the circle at the bottom.  The light colors and the dark colors are perfectly spaced in my opinion which creates a balance that makes this fun to look at. I think everything in this poster is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment